1. Which PostgreSQL utility is used to perform logical replication between databases?
2. Which parameter in PostgreSQL controls the amount of memory used for sorting operations?
3. Which query optimization technique in PostgreSQL allows combining multiple sequential scans into a single scan?
4. Which PostgreSQL configuration parameter determines the maximum number of simultaneously allowed connections to the database server?
5. Which PostgreSQL extension is used to handle hstore (key-value) data efficiently?
6. Which parameter controls the checkpoint behavior in PostgreSQL?
7. Which PostgreSQL extension is used to manage background workers and perform parallel processing tasks?
8. Which statement is used to create a new user-defined data type in PostgreSQL?
9. What is the purpose of the "pg_ident.conf" file in PostgreSQL?
10. In PostgreSQL, which function is used to return the current timestamp?
11. Which PostgreSQL extension provides support for handling arrays?
12. Which operator in PostgreSQL is used for array containment check?
13. What is the purpose of the "pg_visibility" extension in PostgreSQL?
14. In PostgreSQL, which function is used to generate a sequence of values?
15. Which configuration parameter in PostgreSQL controls the amount of memory used for maintenance tasks such as vacuuming and indexing?
Address: Munich, Germany
Through this website, we strive to cater to a wide range of audiences, including beginners who are just starting their journey in database management, as well as experienced professionals seeking to expand their knowledge and stay up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in the field.
is being used online. PII, as described in US privacy law and information security, is information that can be used on its
own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
Personally Identifiable Information by our website.